About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

25 Weeks


First let's compare from last week...wow!


Can we say...huge! J/K I know it's going to get a lot bigger. I can totally tell he's grown this week because my skin feels like it can't stretch anymore! His kicks are getting so strong and frequent. I love it!
He is also as big as this for month 6...eggplant... I tried making it once...it was nasty...I like it at the Olive Garden though!






Also, please be praying for Dawson he was due around the same time as Kyle and was born yesterday. He is doing great but so tiny!!! He has many month in the NICU ahead of him. Click the link to see pictures of him...it was kind of neat to see how big he actually was and that Kyle is around the same size.



No comments: