About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update

I just wanted to give everyone an update that Ben has committted to being my labor coach...yay! He realized how much I really wanted him to do it (thanks Dad for talking to him) and is going to help me get ready for labor. I'm very thankful that God changed his heart about the whole thing, though I know he's not sure about the all natural thing still I think he's willing to look at it with me so that's good. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

What a blessing! Ben is a good man, he will be a great father. If you have any boy name suggestion, send them my way. Eric and I have only come up with girl names. I know we have time, but I like to be prepared!