About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

16 Weeks and appt update

Well I had an appt. today. It went well. I brought my MIL and she was happy to come and be involved. We got to hear Sprout's heartbeat. It was beating good and strong though we didn't get a BPM. I found out that I'm O negative, so we have to find out if Ben is RH positive and if he is then I have to take medicine for it cause I don't want my blood conflicting with Sprout's. So we'll see. I also set the date for the big ultrasound!! Feb 17th! I'm hoping sprout cooperates and we get to find out boy or girl...we are so anxious to know and finally name the baby! Ben especially is anxious to know too...So I decided to start a poll on my blog for you guys to vote on what you think it is. My opinion seems to change weekly. For a long time I felt like it was a boy, now I'm thinking a girl. We'll know in a week and a half though!! Yay!! We're so excited!

No comments: