About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

it's a...you decide

Looking at this pic...can you tell me what Sprout is?




Yep... that's right... Sprout's a boy!


say Hi to Kyle Thomas


I also found out I have an anterior placenta so that's why I don't feel him kicking much yet. I will when he get's bigger. He's little only 8 oz.


2 comments:

Vigilcraziness said...

congratulations! I had it right! how exciting! very nice name! have fun with your pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Woooo! Baby boys are great! I love the name Kyle. Congrats!!!!!

Ashley
www.homesteadblogger.com/Jonash2004