About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Low-lying placenta

Just got a call from the Dr.'s office. They looked at my ultrasound pictures and it looks like I have a low-lying placenta. Nothing to be concerned about now. More than likely it will grow upwards as my uterus is stretched up from the cervix. If it doesn't move then that means automatic c-section. I'm not scared. I trust that God has it taken care of. I will have to get another ultrasound next week after my appt on Tuesday with the midwife. I haven't had any bleeding at all so that's good. I will probably skip tennis this weekend just to be safe too. Just keep me in your prayers and pray for Kyle's safety too.

No comments: