About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sprout is growing

Today I definitely feel bigger than ever before. I was wearing my regular pants with a belly band and it just was too uncomfortable. I couldn't zip the pants so they wouldn't stay up in the back..I went home at lunch and changed into my maternity pants...those are even feeling tight today. This morning when I got to work though it was the weirdest thing the lower part of my stomach was hard in one place then it would move to another spot and anytime I turned a certain way or crossed my legs it felt like something was in the way...must be Sprout betting bigger! I will post a new pic on Thursday.

And let's not even talk about the upper portions above my stomach...I was thrilled to go to Victoria Secret last week and buy myself a bigger bra...Ben's hoping it lasts after Sprout and breastfeeding. LOL...me too :) I've heard that it's when you are laying down you can feel the baby more but I find it's when I'm sitting. It may be my tilted uterus but I'm not sure. I just can't wait too see how big Sprout's gotten on the ultrasound next week!

No comments: