About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

18 Weeks!

I'm 18 weeks today...I'm an adult! LOL
This week Sprout...I mean Kyle (still getting used to saying that) is as big as this Sweet Potato!! His daddy will be happy cause he loves sweet potatoes. The ultrasound tech said he was about 8 oz.

I'm hoping to start feeling him more and more. I have been feeling more pressure down there in certain areas when he's moving around so that's cool. Still can't wait till I feel real kicks and Ben can feel them too. I'll post my 18 week belly pic. I think It will be a little smaller than last week, but I think that's cause I was extra bloated last week. We'll see....

No comments: