About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


For many people, Valentine's Day is one of their least favorite days of the year. But I have always liked it! My mom always made it special growing up, so even if I was single I didn't feel left out. I think that's why I've been so excited today to make it a special day for Kyle. I got to give him little gifts throughout the day even though he doesn't quite get it yet. I also of course enjoyed getting to make the day special for Ben. We decided this year to not spend alot of money going out or anything and he got me a pregnancy massage on Friday, which was lovely and very much needed! So even though it's been a quiet day, it's been really nice.

Photobucket

No comments: