About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

32 week appt

Sorry the update is so late this week...we've been dealing with snow all week and the cold below-zero temps have caused lots of problems...Ben even had to come home early yesterday and is off today because they don't have any gas to heat his work. Luckily we have gas and are warm and cozy.




Today I had my 32 week appt. and here's where things are at.
Weight- +29lbs pre pg.
BP- 114/?? better than last time though
Fundal height- 31cm...maybe this baby will be smaller than Kyle?- She guesses he is about 4.5lbs right now.
Heartrate- between 133 and 140 bpm
Progress- His head is getting lower and more in the middle rather than off to one side.
Movement- I can't believe how active he is...I sure hope this isn't a sign of his personality...LOL
Best moment of the week- getting the letters for his room and buying him a few little outfits...it's starting to get more exciting...It's sad there is now baby shower to look forward to with this one but that's ok.

I asked the midwife if she'll strip my membranes once I get close to my due date (I did this at my 38 week appt with Kyle and my water broke the next night)...she said yes if I wanted her too. So that's comforting.


33 weeks with Kyle and 32 weeks 3 days with #2

And I think we decided on a name finally. But I haven't decided if I will share before he's born...I might just leave you all in suspense! I will be posting a poll in the coming weeks so everyone can guess what his weight and length will be when he's born. Only 6-8 more weeks...it feels like it's taking forever now!
Photobucket

No comments: