About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

35 weeks


I'm 35 weeks! (sorry no pic from Kyle's pg)


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Around 5.25 lbs - about the size of a honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 30 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. I am pulling out short sleeved maternity tops I wore with Kyle because the weather has been so nice!
Gender: Still boy
Movement: Has days of lots of activity, and seems to sleep more other days.
Sleep: Getting up 3+ times a night to pee or a really painful braxton hicks contraction wakes me up. Some nights I wake up and it takes me like an hour to go back to sleep.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, bending over, being able to hold Kyle and walk around.
Cravings: Teddy grahams and chocolate ice cream.
Symptoms: Baby has gotten alot lower, I'm feeling more consistant pressure.
Best Moment this week: I have been nesting like CRAZY! Everyday I have the urge to clean. I never did this with Kyle! Yesterday was bathrooms and my room. Today is the living room, tomorrow the TV room, and who knows what else!!

No appt. this week. We're getting the drawers for the baby this weekend so I can finally wash clothes and the carseat. Here's what I have left to do on my list:

- wash baby clothes, sheets, bouncer and carseat cover
- make new nursing cover
- Clean out my car inside/out and install carseat base
- Pack hospital bag
- Have my baby sprinkle!
- Get a couple new toys to keep Kyle busy in the first few weeks at home
- Put up his name letters in the boys room and wall vinyl
- order new power cord and battery for video monitor- reinstall camera so Kyle can't reach it.
I know I had all this stuff done for Kyle by now, but I'm kind of waiting till the last minute because if I'm wrong and this baby isn't early then I have lots of time to fill in March. Some of the stuff def. doesn't have to be done before the baby comes, but at least washing a few clothes for him and getting the hospital bag packed do.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your pego belly is so cute! You look great!! I can't believe you are only 5 weeks away! I hear you on the nesting thing. I never nested the first time around either and I am only 20 weeks now but I am nesting like crazy! I just pulled all my blinds down and washed them, in the shower. I have NEVER even thought of doing that before! Haha! Oh well, at least the house is clean! Hope you are feeling well and glad to hear the weather is feeling "Springy" for you! :)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.