About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week 3 early update

So I know it's only 3 days into week 3 of Kyle on a Schedule but I've had some success today and I just need to share!
Yesterday was a little rough, probably the after effects of church Sunday. Today was so much better despite the fact that we started our day at 6:30am. It actually worked out okay because we had MOPS and that means we have to leave at 8:45am, normally the time he would go down for a nap. So this is how our schedule has gone so far
6:30am eat
7:00am nap (he'd been up since about 5:15am so I figured he would need to go down quick)
8:45 leave for mops (he didn't fall asleep till about 7:30 so that meant an hour and 15 minute nap but that's okay, at least he got one).
9:45 eat
11am nap (fell asleep at MOPS)
1:30pm eat (yes a 2.5 hour nap!)
2:30pm nap
4:30pm eat
5:30 nap
and that's where we are now. He didn't fall asleep till about 6pm but that's awesome still because he NEVER wants to sleep for this nap. So hopefully he'll sleep till 7:30pm where then he will eat, pjs, and bedtime at 8pm.

I know right now I'm supposed to be doing things later to get ready for the time change but since we are still so new into this whole thing I figure I'll adjust things afterwards. I'm just happy if he sleeps durin every nap and preferablly longer than 1 hour.

No comments: