About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Handmade Breastfeeding Coverups!

I decided for our MOPS craft fair I would make breastfeeding coverups. I have seen the ones from website like Udder Covers and ordered one but was dissapointed in the quality of the product and for $30-$35!! So I decided that I would make my own! They are so easy and so fun and I know that every breastfeeding mom needs one not just to help out nursing in public but when your home too and have people over like right after the baby comes and EVERYONE is at your house! So here's some pictures of what they look like and a listing of the styles I have available. They are a great deal at $15 each and make a fabulous baby shower gift!! Contact me if you would like to order one!


You can still be covered but see your baby.





Has an adjustable strap and front pocket

Styles Available:


"Jessica" "Modern Paisley" "Julia"



"Flower Power" "Emily" "Crazy Circles"


"Pink Paradise" "Black and White" "Blue Swirls"



2 comments:

Coach Mom said...

Oh those are so cute! I have seen more and more Moms with cover-ups lately, and I think THAT is a great invention! I used to have to get creative with blankets and my shirt. I am just amazed at your talent for making them yourself. You Go girl!

two red heads and two brunettes said...

These are awesome, Stephanie!