About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 3-4 schedule update

So Kyle is now in week 4 of being on a schedule.
He are pretty much ready for the time change here's what his schedule looks like:
8:30am eat
9:30am nap
12pm eat
1:15-1:30pm nap
3:30pm eat
4:30pm nap
6pm eat
7-8 not really nap
8:30pm eat, bed
11:30pm dreamfeed

He's on a combo 3.5-3hr schedule. I'm looking at dropping his feedings down to 5 though cause they get so close together in the evening. I would love to drop the dreamfeed but I think starting next week with the time change I'm going to go for this schedule

7:30am wake eat
8:30am nap
11am eat
12:15 nap
2:30pm eat
3:45-4pm nap
5:30pm eat
6:30-7:30pm cat nap
7:30pm bed
9pm dreamfeed?

I'm still trying to figure out what to do in the evenings and with the last feed/bedtime.

Wake times:
He's been able to extend them a little to 1hr 3o min sometimes. I also have noticed he needs to be more stimulated during them in order to sleep better.

Naps:
Naps are good for a couple days then bad for a couple days. I think he's still adjusting to them. He almost always wakes up at 45 minutes. Sometimes he goes back to sleep, sometimes he doesn't. I am going to start not giving him his paci to go to sleep only give it to him if he wakes up and can't go back to sleep.

Night time: He has always done really well at night. Some nights he will wake up once or twice but ususally settles himself. It's rare I have to feed him, his paci usually does the trick if he can't get back to sleep on his own.

No comments: