About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

3 Months






I know I haven't been posting much...sorry guys...I am going to try and to better. Now that Kyle is getting a little older I think there will be lots more to post about! I actually have been saving up quite a bit of posting ideas so I'll get going on them. First thing's first...Kyle is 3 months old today!

And what is he up to?
Just looking adorable as ever of course! He has such a cute personality I love it when he smiles and talks to me when he's done eating, it's the cutest thing. Last night he woke up at 3am which is unusual for him (more on his new schedule in another post) so I went into his room gave him is

binkie and snuggled him in his blanket and he went right back to sleep. It was like he was saying "Mommy I need you to come snuggle me up again".

You are in a few 3 month clothes but mostly 3-6 months especially for jammies.

You have started reaching for your toys. You love sitting in your new high chair and reaching for your teathing fruit ring

I don't know your weight or how long you are because you won't have another dr's appt. for a month so we'll have to said and see but I think you are about 14lbs. now.

You love tummy time and are SO close to rolling over onto your back.

You started a eat/play/sleep schedule and are doing great! you eat at 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 7:30pm, and 10:30pm. And you sleep through the night!!!

No comments: