About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Show us your life- wedding dresses

One of the blogs I read Kelly's Corner does this fun thing on Friday's- this week is wedding dresses, so here's mine!

This shows the back and front and sides. It was a Maggie Soterra and I love it! I did all the beading on the egde of my veil myself too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful gown and terrific photos.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Your dress was gorgeous. I enjoyed my visit to your blog...Hope you will visit me...I have a fun post up today with two giveaways on Monday.