About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

38 weeks

Well we are getting down to the very end, and boy does my body feel like it. Between not hardly being able to walk from hip pain and peeing every 2 minutes I'm getting tired. I know it is all worth it and I have had such a great pregnancy I am truly thankful. Here's the stat's from today's appt.

Weight: +33 1/2 lbs pre-preg
BP- 120/?? (higher because this was right after I was told my glucose test was normal and I am negative for group B step!)

Fundal height: 37 1/2 cm
BPM- 130-160 it jumped when he got excited which is perfect, it means he's active and his placenta is still functioning well

Progress- That will be a mystery till I go into labor because she doesn't do any more checks and for good reason- once you know your cervix is "ripe" for labor like mine any more progress won't determine "when" labor will begin...I'm cool with that cause they hurt! I did have contractions for 6 hours yesterday and 4 hours last Friday...awesome!


Praise God I am GBS negative so if my water breaks I can still labor at home for a while. Also I was spilling glucose and now I'm not, and I don't have late onset gestational diabetes!! I'm going to go eat ice cream now...

So that's it...next appt. is Monday.

No comments: