About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

36 Week appt 1 day before 37 weeks

Well today was my 36 weeks appt. and tomorrow I'm 37 weeks! Yay for full term!

Total weight gain/loss: 31 lbs though I think a few of that was water weight
BP: 100/67
Fundal height: 36cm
Heartrate: 130bpm
Maternity clothes? they suck and don't cover up my belly that has recently dropped.
Stretch marks? yep, the ones from puberty on my hips have grown and I have a few faint ones that are under my belly that I can only see in the mirror.
Sleep: My hips hurt so it's hard sometimes.
Best moment this week: My appt today!
Movement: He's a little wiggle worm sometimes, he just can't get comfortable as he's running out of room.
Food cravings: BBQ sandwhich
Gender: little boy
Labor Signs: Crampy and Braxton Hicks, 2cm dialated and 50% effaced!
Button in or out? It sticks out a little but not as much as it could
What I miss: feeling pretty and fitting in my clothes
What I am looking forward to: having him here!
Milestones: Tomorrow I'm full term.

AND- she thinks he's 5 1/2 to 5lbs 13oz.

2 comments:

Tania said...

I understand that it is hard to feel pretty when you are 300 years pregnant.. but just remember, you are BEAUTIFUL! You are a mommy! In your hubby's eyes, I bet you are more beautiful to him than ever!!! I can't wait till the "big day"!!! Remember.. we get in town next monday! Help a girl out here!! :)
Tania

Coach Mom said...

You are 2cm already? I'm jealous! My body never got an early start. I hope this is a sign that things are going to go real smooth for you! You look fantastic, by the way!