About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Please Be praying

I posted a while ago about a little baby around Kyle's age that was born at 24 weeks. He is still in the NICU and fighting various obsticals that are keeping him from coming home. Read here what the latest is and be praying for this young momma who still have yet to bring her newborn home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph...I have been following her blogs since little Dawson was born and have been praying daily for them. My heart breaks for her and her family...but God is good and has brought Dawson this far!

Jamie