About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bath time!



Kyle had his first bath today since his umbilical cord fell off yesterday. But there is a little story to go along with it. He woke up for he 7am feeding as ususal but him and I were both really tired so we slept till almost 11 after that (so nice!). I got up and knew he had a dirty diaper so I went to change it and he peed all over himself and his cute little outfit. So I decided now would be a good time for his bath. Dad was busy working and needed 15 more minutes so I wrapped him in his towel and decided he needed a little snack. Now the nurse at the hospital was saying they can't do two things at once, but he certainly can. He pooped in the towel a good one while he was nursing away...LOL He loved his bath though he didn't cry and just looked at us. He feels much better and so does mommy after she got her shower this morning too :)

2 comments:

Coach Mom said...

LOVE it! Great story....darling baby boy!

AJU5's Mom said...

AJU5 always pooped while nursing! I was glad when the NICU nurses finally let me just change her AFTER feeding - one less step was always nice! Glad you got to sleep in too!