About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Off into the big world




Ben has his big interviews today to get a full-time permanent position when he graduates with his Masters in December at the place he's currently a graduate intern. (long run-on sentence I know). Doesn't he look so handsome :) It's been so long since he's worn a tie we had to look up on youtube how to tie it. LOL

2 comments:

Coach Mom said...

He looks so grown up! I hope he gets the job.

Tania said...

He looks great!! When do you find out if he gets the job?