About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The first mommy sale of the season- a review

I went to the first Mommy Sale of the year- Mommy Market. I found out this was their 3rd sale ever. It was pretty large for only being their 3rd. I did mark one of the items off my list. A winter coat for Kyle. I got this barely used one for $8. It's in great condition.

All of their clothes were nicely organized on hangers and racks and they used a barcode system which makes checking out alot easier.

This sale started at 8am and I got there about 7:20 expecting a line already started, but no, there were only about 4 cars in the parking lot. So I was second in line. People started showing up about 7:30am. It was still a small crowd compared to the sales I've been to before. The next sale is next weekend so I'll post a report about that one to come.

Photobucket

No comments: