About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

13 weeks

13 weeks 1 day with #2 and 13 weeks 3 days with Kyle

Well we made it to 13 weeks! I think little bean is as big as a peach now. And just when I thought the morning sickness was going away it came back with a vengeance Sunday and lasted for a few days then was gone again. Hopefully it stays away because I've been getting to the point where I am so sick of eating so much and I hate the food I have. What sounds good changes from day to day and it's getting expensive! I just want to enjoy eating again and like food.

The other thing that was so weird this week was I have a weird aversion to the smell of fabric softener. It is like so strong to me, I can't stand to be around it. My sister walked in the room the other day and I was mowed over by the smell of her fabric softener on her clothes. My neighbors were doing laundry and I could smell the fabric softener as soon as I walked outside and had to go back in! It's crazy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

AJU5's Mom said...

If the morning sickness comes back, you might want to try milk thistle. I have read recently that it works fairly well on morning sickness, and if we go for a third, I am going to try it.

I hate the food aversion stage of pregnancy because you have to eat to not get sick but eating makes you sick. Such a catch 22!