About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mommy Sale #2

Today was my favorite mommy sale put on by our local twins club. It's my favorite because it's not widely advertised so there aren't tons of people there but they always have great stuff!

I found my double stroller- Graco Quattro Tour Duo. There was a similar one on Cragslist this week for $200, but this one was $125 and in great condition! They are about $250 brand new. Kyle is pretty excited about it.

I was given a Joovy caboose by a friend but with the carseat in it, there's no room for Kyle to sit...he would have to stand in the back and I think even at 20 months (age when the baby comes) he will need to be strapped into a seat...so that's why I needed a double stroller that has a seat for him too, at least until the baby is old enough to sit up in the joovy.

I was also able to find a snoogle-like pillow; I've been wanting one this time around so I don't have to deal with 3-4 pillows during the night. I got it for $15- they go for about $45 new. I also a pair of tan cord maternity pants for $4.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tania said...

wow.. you really know how to find a deal!! :D Good job!!