About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Do we have a walker soon?

Kyle has been pulling up on things non-stop the last few days. So I decided to get out the push/ride toy we got him for Christmas. I wasn't sure how he would do but he balanced so well!! I think we might have a walker soon! Ben walked at 9 months so I wouldn't be surprised!

1 comment:

AJU5's Mom said...

Isn't it fun to watch them cruise? AJU5 was pushing things at 8.5 months, but she didn't walk independently until about 13-14 months really. But, then again she had a huge head that was very hard to keep centered!