About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

9 month stats


Well we finally have some stats...

15lb 7oz (though he kept trying to crawl off the scale so it was hard to get an accurate weight)
28" long
44cm head circumference

Dr. said he's a strong healthy boy. I'd say...with a huge appetite. He ate like 2 cups of yogurt this afternoon...I'm trying to keep feeding him till he really won't eat anymore, but it takes forever! I had a feeling last week his crankiness might have been cause he was hungry and it seems a little better this week. I'm just amazed at how much food he puts away!

2 comments:

Coach Mom said...

My boys tend to get cranky more when they are hungry too. It is impressive how much they can eat! What are we going to do when they are teenagers? I hear they will eat anything that is not nailed down at that point

Tania said...

Do you give him solids to feed himself? I wonder if the puree just isn't doing it for him anymore? Just a thought. He is a sweetie! Getting big!