About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

9 Months

Doing your favorite thing...standing in your crib

Wow Kyle, 9 months...I swear you just turned 6 months. You love standing in your crib now and when I put you down for a nap, you like to stand up and throw out your binky then cry about it...Silly Boy.
We don't know how big you've gotten because you Dr. appt isn't until next week.
You had your first real cold last week, but you got over it quickly.
I thought your top tooth popped through but I don't think it quite did.
You are crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything.
You have now decided that you love to feed yourself. Which I don't mind at all so I let you. No more purees for you yay!!
You are such a good eater too! The only thing you haven't been too interested in is chicken.
You have started to take a shower every morning with daddy. It's your special time together. The only bad part is now you won't take a bath anymore...hopefully that won't last forever.

Here are some pictures from the past month!

On your first Easter
Big and tall on daddy's shoulders


In your Batman outfit


Helping with the dishes



3 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

I love the picture of him "helping" with the dishes! We have one of AJU5 doing the same thing.

two red heads and two brunettes said...

He is so cute! They grow up so fast.

Coach Mom said...

That 9 months went fast! He is so cute. I still love that hat. He is a good kid to be helping with the dishes already. Adorable.