About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Will it ever end...


That's how things have been the last few weeks and I apologize that I haven't blogged much. Today has definitely been the worst so far so I'm thinking things can only get better? That is why I'm so glad that bad days do come to an end and we have the next day to try again.

Today started off with me getting Kyle down to his nap 15 minutes late, which usually is no problem but with Wonder Week 26 upon us, it made for big problems and no naps the rest of the day.

Kyle was napping great, eating great, till about a week ago when he started being fussy at the breast, then teething (he got his first tooth last week!), and now I think he's fighting the cold I have too...so combo of all that and my supply being low from being sick, and on my period, has just made for a frustrating few days...

He used to ALWAYS go to sleep for a nap; he might wake up early, but never have trouble going to sleep..well today he didn't go to sleep for any of his naps

He is also starting to move around alot more in his crib and just in general. He pulled himself up to stand from my lap while I was sitting at the table, and is super close to rolling from his back to stomach.

Hopefully as this wonder week passes he will be getting things back to a more normal schedule....just like bad days end, these hard times end too...Progress is a spiral remember...

2 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

I remember the bad days/weeks. But, it should get better! Hopefully by the time you are both feeling well he will be back on schedule.

Coach Mom said...

Hang in there. Trust your gut, and go with the flow. Motherhood is full of interruptions to our plans. This too shall pass! Good job Mommy! I hope you feel better soon.