About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

6 Months!


Oh my goodness, half-way to one year already! I can't believe it. You are growing up so fast little Buddy!

You are one hungry boy these days. You are eating oatmeal, prunes, peaches, pears, apples, squash, zuchinni, and sweet potatoes. Next week you are going to try green beans! You love your solid food. I think if I let you , you would eat only solids!

I don't know your stats yet because your Dr. appt isn't until next week. But I bet you are almost 15 lbs.

You are sitting up really well now and love to play by yourself in your room. I will put your basket of toys in there with you on the floor and you just play away.

You are changing and growing more everyday. I've loved these last 6 months with you. I have never felt more joy and peace than when I'm with you. I think we should start planning your first birthday party!!

I love you litte Boy,
Your Mommy

1 comment:

two red heads and two brunettes said...

6 months is my favorite! That's when my girls started playing with their baby sisters. When they were six months old and would interact with them.