About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

Ben and I decided to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day this year even though we don't have an outside baby yet. I know some people don't celebrate but we wanted to this year. Ben got a watch this year (of course to time my contractions with!). It turns out it's the same one I got his as an engagement present (that he left at school one day) and I didn't even know. I just thought it looked liked something he would like. I made him dinner (he wanted cheese burgers) and didn't ask him to do any work all day (except get down on the kitchen floor and reach into the back of the cabinet for me). He took a nap (I did too!) and played his computer games...it was a relaxing afternoon (though hotter than heck!) Then we went with his family bowling (I sat this one out since I'm already carrying around a bowling ball) and someone got the idea to put a bowling ball under their shirt and look like me- so then we had to get a picture of it...hilarious! I thought it was so funny! It was a great day and I know Ben's going to be a great dad in just a few short weeks!

5 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

I love Ben's face in the last one!

Tania said...

Thats super cute! Good idea!

Broshious Family said...

That is funny! Ben and I decided that we were going to celebrate it a little this year but next year we are really going to celebrate it. I think it will be a huge deal when he is actually here in person.

Coach Mom said...

Oh My! I had to wipe the tears away just to type how much I LOVE these photos. What a great idea. So cute. So funny. You guys are a hoot!

Michelle said...

Ben's bowling ball bump looks so natural, scary!