About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cloth Diapers

I feel that I am almost an expert on cloth diapers, at least as much as I can be before the baby comes. I was super excited to find a sale on Bum Genius 3.0 one size fleece pocket diapers on cottonbabies.com last week so I bought 2. I am still going to try out some different things before I buy any more. Thanks to a friend I bought 10 small prefolds and like 20 medium prefolds and 3 covers for $20! My other favorite website is diaperswappers.com. I got 6 kissaluvs size 0 and 3 Thirsties covers for $53! So we'll see how it goes. I am probably going to use disposables at night at first. But we'll see.

1 comment:

soon2bhis said...

Maybe you should try on a baby doll!