About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

35/35

35/35 is something fun we post on thebump.com. It means 35 weeks and 35 days to go! I'm getting more and more excited to meet this little guy and to also know what real labor is like. Yesterday I was having some cramping and lots of Braxton Hicks even though I drank a ton of water. I think I was just over tired, they went away once I went to sleep. I had my 34 week appt. yesterday (it's so weird having an appt for the previous week the day before I start the next week).

Here's the stats.
Weight- +28lb pre-preg
BP- 102/70
Fundal Height- 35in (she said I'm definitely running out of room)
Heartrate- 145-148bpm (he was super active so that's why it was higher- she said he's a happy little guy today)
Progress- won't get my first internal till 38 weeks- but she did say his head is getting wedged in my pelvis (sounds painful I know) but this is a GREAT thing.

Now I'm just counting down the days till I go to part-time at work. 10 days left! WOW! That will make things so much better because I get so exhausted in the afternoons. So next appt. is July 1st and then I will have weekly appts. after that. So next week is the only week I have left without an appt!
This weekend I think I will work on installing the carseat and setting up the pack n play. That should be fun!

4 comments:

AJU5's Mom said...

We didn't take the car seat out of the box until after AJU5 was born (of course, she came on the day I was going to get a lot done because it was my first day off work)!
Hopefully the next 35ish days go quickly and easily for you!

Broshious Family said...

My docto says they will try t to me know if Igo into labor. He will stop me till I get to 36 weeks.

Broshious Family said...

sorry that message didn't make sense. I have a wireless keyboard and it was acting up. My doctor says that he will try to stop me if I go into labor. He will stop me until I get to 36 weeks.

Michelle said...

After you install the carseat, there are places (I think maybe the Red Cross) who will inspect the seat to see if you've installed it properly.