About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Almost 8 weeks

Well I'm almost 8 weeks now and I definitely am bigger already this time around... I guess that's what  6 years does to you. LOL.

I looked back at this time with Eli and I pretty much feel the same. I'm tired and take a short nap in the afternoon. I'm hungry and nauseous at the same time from after breakfast to
after dinner. Sleep is pretty good.

I definitely feel more nervous about having a miscarriage or maybe I didn't share those feelings as much with Eli if I did have them. I think because the boys are emotionally invested I worry about how they would take it it. But above all I know God is in control and I trust His plan. Also that our greatest time of growth is through trials. You just always want to protect your kids from pain as much as you can because you love them so much.

The boys were thrilled when we told them. I'll post the video it's precious. They pray for Little Peanut every day to keep growing bigger and they ask me what size fruit he or she is lol.

Ben is looking forward to having a baby cause he loves babies and of course al our family is thrilled. I forgot to mention at 6 weeks we got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat on the ultrasound already. It was pretty amazing. I had a lot of anxiety the morning of the appt and was really having a hard time not wanting to go through all that anxiety and depression and stuff I went through after Eli and those feelings were just intense reminding me of it. But after the appt all the fear went away. I still have my doubts at time and don't want to think to far ahead and get my hopes up but I want to try and enjoy this time too. Not much to enjoy in the first trimester but I'm doing my best. And the joy I see on my kids faces when they talk about having a baby makes it worth it :)
Photobucket

No comments: