About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

An update

Sorry I've been so MIA, I just haven't been in the mood for blogging. But don't worry the baby and I are fine. I had my 30 week appt. yesterday and the baby is doing well. I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks lately but the midwife checked me and I'm not dialating so that's good. Just need to rest more and drink more water. I'm just still shocked at how much harder this pregnancy has been on my body than the last one. I'm so ready to be done and feel like I did at about 36 weeks with Kyle. So right now I'm just trying to take it one day at a time and trust in the Lord to get me through but it's tough sometimes.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Meggers said...

You are so close. I will be praying for you. I'm sorry this pregnancy has been a lot harder. I am here for you! Little Bean is coming soon. :-) Hang in there. Love you!