About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

31 weeks


How big is baby? About 4lbs 17in long and as big as a watermelon.
Weight gained: 25lbs
Movement: lots of kicks and uncomfortable stretches the bigger he gets. I can tell he's running out of room.
Symptoms: I was pretty emotional last week but doing better this week.
Cravings: Fizzy drinks, chocolate
Progress: Had a bunch of braxton hicks last week so midwife checked me and everything is still long and closed which is good at the point.
Appt. update: Had one last week...blood pressure is rising a bit but still "normal" range. Had appt with Endocrinologist for my thyroid...levels are still off...she doesn't think my anxiety is from that though...so having to deal with that on my own. Last week I really didn't think I was going to be able to make it another 9-10 weeks...I was so down, but this week is better. I think baby just had a huge growth spurt and I was so uncomfortable.
Photobucket

No comments: