About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

28 weeks


How big is baby? About the size of an eggplant

Weight gained? 25lbs

Movement? Lots of kicking me in the ribs at night waking me up
Progress? Not yet...we won't have any till hopefully 36 weeks or so

Had a Dr's appt on Wed...baby is good. My thyroid was low again..I've been kinda thinking it was because I've been not feeling myself lately. Pray for me about that. I also have to start doing some exercises and stretches for my back and also some things to strengthen by abdominal muscles which have separate about an inch. All not too much fun but have to be done. I was supposed to get my Rhogam shot but they were out so I go in Monday for that. Now I come back every 2 weeks for appts. We're getting closer! I still feel like these last couple months are just going to drag on though. She didn't say anything about my glucose test so I'm guessing it was normal. My vit. D is up from the supplements I've been taking. So that's about it.
Photobucket

No comments: