About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cloth Diapering

So I've gotten alot of questions about if I am still using cloth diapers since writing this post about disposables. The answer is yes!! I had to take a break for a few weeks because I ran out of the soap I use to wash them and just got some more this week! My number one fave soap is Charlies...but I'm trying Rockin' Green right now. I had just finished a box of Bum Genius brand and DO NOT recommend it. I had to strip them alot more often. Anyhow...we have always used disposables at night and on vacation and if I know we're going to be gone alot during the day. I still love using them at home though.

No comments: