About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Big Diaper Savings!

I am been quite busy these days digging up good deals. Here's one on Up & Up diapers I got from the Never Pay Retail Again- paired with this weeks sales at Target, I got 4 packs of diapers for the price of 3 (I did have a $5 giftcard I earned from their deals last week). I basically got 25% OFF plus free shipping on top of saving .20 on each pack!

Oh and for those that are wondering the quality of these diapers if you've never bought them? They are AWESOME! Just last week I bought huggies cause they were on sale...he leaked through in his first nap with them on...I don't see why Huggies are so great and cost twice as much...I'm sticking with Up & Up (I was not paid to give theat review, it's from personal experience)

Oh and it's the first day of the month so don't forget to go print of this month's coupons from coupons.com!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to do cloth diapers?