About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cranberry Salad


Here is my favorite Thanksgiving recipe. Cranberry Salad- Ben's family always makes if for Holiday's and I want to continue the tradition this year since we won't be going to Montana like we usually do. Enjoy!

3 C. fresh cranberries
1/2 C.-3/4 C. sugar (to taste)
1 can mandarin oranges
1 can crushed pineapple
2 C. mini marshmallows
1/2 C. chopped walnuts
2 C. Cool Whip


Grind cranberries, add sugar, oranges, pineapple, marshmallows, and walnuts.

Add Cool Whip- chill in refrigerator overnight

No comments: