About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

4 months


Wow! Kyle you are 4 months already.

So what are you up to?

You are rolling over from your stomach to back (though I have yet to get it on video). When you did it for daddy this week we were so excited we clapped and said how proud were of you that you got scared and cried...

This is him laughing! The sweetest sound ever!

He is 13.5 lbs and 24 1/2 in long- I think a big growth spurt is coming up though.

He can touch his toes and he loves doing it!


Haven't started any cereal yet. I don't think you're quite ready for that.

3 comments:

TheChanceys505 said...

Are those disposable diapers? lol People like to rush that cereal business I think start when you want Cy was almost 6 mo. You guys have a a cute little guy!

Tania said...

he is looking like a little man!! So cute! I am happy for you!!

Coach Mom said...

He's ADORABLE!!! Each month of that first year of life is just so amazing. It is fun that you are capturing all of the details.