About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

The time has come

The time has come to announce that we're pregnant! I'm about 5 1/2 weeks. I am very excited yet apprehensive but learning to trust God in all things. I found out on my birthday (Nov. 16th). It was a shock but really exciting too. I guess it's just hard for me to believe because I've hardly had any symptoms at all but there are no false positive pregnancy tests when you wait 18 DPO to test like I did. I defininetly am thanksful I'm not puking every two seconds though I do have my days of queasiness.

I am very happy and thankful for this blessing and just pray that God gets me through the next 5 weeks till I can see a midwife. DH's insurance isn't effective till Jan 1st so I have to wait till then. Thank goodnesss they don't consider pregnancy a pre-existing condition. I acutally found out that there is a HIPPA law that says insurance companies can't yet somehow some still do.

So God's taugh DH and I about trust this last month I guess cause he was preparing us for this...parenthood.

No comments: