About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2020

17 weeks and dr appt

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=126zZsEDYBnDXt1M3H97oiKSXwoQzytTT
Had an appointment today and everything went great. Baby is super active my midwife said as she was chasing for the heartbeat. It was ranging from high 140’s to low 150’s. Got my thyroid bw drawn like I do every 6 weeks. My bp was still a bit high 143/77 but I was rushing to get there and maybe sat for 5 min. Plus breathing in a mask makes it hard too.  My midwife is moving so she referred me to who she thinks would be best for me and that is an OBnin the same office. I’m fine with that cause I still get a midwife for delivery as long as everything goes well and no C-section. So other updates this week:
Movement: a lot more consistent I also felt from
The outside once this week. 

Cravings: blt’s still lol and just protein in general and chocolate 

Symptoms: just fatigue at the end of the day like I fall
asleep by 8:30pm. I’m also having strange dreams which according to my baby app happens around now. I am hungry a lot too but trying to eat as healthy as I can and still gluten-free like I have for the past 6 years. It helps me a lot. 

Exercise: barre3 and walking and trying to get as many house projects done as I can while I still feel good and can bend over.  

Weight- I kept track of this all my other pregnancies I realized so I guess I will this time too. +14lb from Pre-pregnancy

10 days till my anatomy scan and gender reveal!! Can’t wait! That will be my next update probably. 

No comments: