About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2020

16 weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LGcxvIyuIUuYWM8eLwn9IKa_bFQc1ZqU
Haven’t taken my 16 week pic yet but here was from just a few days ago. 

Well so much for doing weekly updates lol. I feel like time has gone by fast since my last update. I guess once you start feeling better and enjoying life again the weeks go by faster.  I honestly can’t believe I’m 16 weeks already!
Symptoms: honestly I feel great. I’m not nauseous anymore since about 14 weeks and I’m working out 3 times a week and walking the other days. I do Barre3 for my workouts and I’ve been doing that for almost a year and my body is very happy with it. My allergies are going crazy right now. But I have those usually anyways. I get allergy shots and that helps. 
I did have a weird symptom today where my heart rate was pretty high just standing and waking around like 130 and I felt really tired and breathless. I think it was low salt though cause my MIL who’s a nurse suggested eating something salty and drinking water and that helped. It was odd though and triggered my anxiety today. I just don’t do well with my own health problems lol. I also go to bed at like 8pm every night cause I’m so tired and my belly just wants to rest lol.

Movement: baby is definitely more active or just bigger and I can feel it more and I absolutely love it! It helps with the reassurance that he/she is doing ok. Though some days I hardly feel the baby at all and other days a lot so I look forward to it being more consistent and feeling it from the outside so the boys can feel it too. I felt it around 16 weeks with Eli so it should be soon. I did get an at home dopplar so they could hear the heartbeat and they liked that. 

Cravings: still fresh fruit and today it was avocado toast with tomatoes and turkey bacon.. also chocolate ice cream. Lol oh and still orange juice too. 

Only a few more weeks till my gender ultrasound and I can hardly wait! We will either confirm or deny the at home sneak peek blood test I did at 8 weeks... we will see!! 

No comments: