About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2020

10 Weeks


So fun we got to announce our pregnancy on the interwebs this week. I decided I wanted to to before my 10 week appointment because if it didn't go well I didn't want to feel how I did last time like I wanted to post about my loss but couldn't because no one knew. I'm really glad I did. Everyone was so kind and supportive. I got texts and messages with people congratulating and offering their baby things. It was wonderful.

I had a good 10 weeks appointment today I'm happy to report :) I'm going to  a new hospital and OB office than all my previous births because things have changed in the last 10 years and this hospital is the best for having a midwife. Actually the other hospital doesn't allow midwives at all anymore which is such a shame. God completely worked it out because I didn't have the right insurance to the hospital I wanted but because of COVID I was able to switch to the insurance my work offers which is for the hospital I wanted. Thank you Lord!! So that is one blessing for me personally from COVID.

I had to see an OB for my first appointment because I'm 35 (insert eye roll here)...which I found out really doesn't mean anything for me cause I'm healthy thankfully. He was great though and did a quick ultrasound to check on baby to ease my fears. It was a huge blessing. And he said I can switch to a midwife if I'd like. I'm really excited about the midwife I'm going to see next time. She's a naturopath too!! 

So I'm over the moon excited today with the good report. I celebrated by buying some maternity shorts and a bella band cause nothing fits anymore.

Symptoms: HUNGRY, nausea isn't constant anymore thank goodness, TIRED. I want to go to bed at like 8pm

Movement: None yet. Hoping I will feel the baby soon!

Cravings: Fresh fruit and veggies. Everything bagels with cream cheese and smoked salmon and tomato and cucumber....it's all very specific. It's like if that sounds good I better eat it cause nothing else does.

Exercise: Barre3 and walks!

I will post a bump date comparison soon too. 

Next appt is September 18th

No comments: