About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Remodeling UPDATED!



This is picture of our house before we bought it...It is no longer yellow though. We've always loved our house...so NOT southwestern which is the style here...but so what we wanted...a cute little cottage.



We always knew we would remodel.



The previous owners obviously LOVED yellow...it was the style in the 60's when it was built



Here are the computer renderings of the plans...though the colors are not accurate.




Pretty cool huh?? We are having it done by 5 Day Kitchens...after pictures to come...Remodeling starts Friday!

And Finally the After Pictures!!!!


First new appliances we have ever bought. New french-door fridge!

I love the color of our floor.



And this is my favorite part of the kitchen! The perfect place to show off my sunflower plate
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amber said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to see it.