About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today's Joys



Kyle loves to feed Elias his bottle. I forgot to mention in my last post that with medicine I'm on I can't breastfeed. But that just means Ben can help out and take one of the night feedings for me.


I also was able to get into the Endocrinologist yesterday and I'm going to have the radioactive iodine uptake and scan May 9th to determine if my nodules or my thyroid itself is overactive. Then I can start taking the anti-thyroid medication at that point. I asked about ablation of my thyroid to just kill it but she wants my levels to come down first before that because I am having so many bad symptoms. So it will probably be a month before I'm noticing any significant improvements.


God did bless me with a 2hr nap today though! Praising Him!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amber said...

Praying for you. Your boys are adorable! Praise God for little blessings. :)

Coach Mom said...

I know that it is not popular with the breastfeeding militants....and I am a big fan of breastfeeding too... But, I tell you, one of the greatest blessings that come from a bottle feeding is that Daddy and siblings get to share in the fun of feeding baby. And, feeding baby is fun! I realize this is not the way you intended things to go, but try to find the joys that are in the midst of your situation, because there is plenty of good to be had!