About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

8 Months









Wow...only 4 months till Kyle's 1st Birthday...CRAZY!!
Kyle this month you became MOBILE! You are so excited to be crawling, and so am I because you keep yourself busy on your own which helps me. You have only been crawling a week, but get faster and go farther everyday!
No new stats since you don't have a Dr. appt. for another month.
You are in 6-9 month clothes
You went swimming for the first time this month


You are crawling, and take steps when holding onto our hands
You are still sleeping through the night
No word yet, but you do understand "no" and "hands down" and other things too. We've been signing to you for 2 months, I hope you will sign back soon.
Foods you tried this month- Asparagus, blueberries, millet, rice milk, Joe's O's (cheerios).
You've gotten really good at picking up cheerios and getting them in your mouth and LOVE to feed yourself blueberry halves.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Is that block he is holding the same one that you have always used? It seems smaller than it should be.. I mean I know he is bigger.. but.. Anyway, he is cute!! They get big fast!! Enjoy every step!