About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picture Update

Sorry I haven't blogged lately...crazy holidays...I've got a million and one gifts to finish making...but I love it! I love being home with my little one. Here's our life in pictures right now!

Tummy Time with Sam- wearing the cool fleece hat mommy made me

Holding my bottle for Mommy

Playing with my feet ALL the TIME...making changing my diaper a challenge


My Santa Hat from my Omi


Under the tree playing with my early Christmas present from Mommy an Daddy...
a fisher price nativity set

Only one more week till I'm 5 months old!

No comments: