About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

5 Months

You are 5 Months today! And look how big you're getting! You can sit up much better now but still need a little support. You haven't been too interested in tri-poding I think because you like to use your hands to reach for things so I think you're going to skip that all together.

At your Dr. visit last week you were 13 lb 8 oz. Still a little guy but you are so long...at I'm guessing 25in or more now. Mommy was worried at the Dr. because you only gained 1 lb in 2 months but the Dr. told Mommy to not worry. You are a happy healthy boy and you might just be on the more lean side. That's fine with me because that is healthier anyways. We had to take you to the Dr. cause you have these little sores in your mouth the Dr. thinks is Thrush, so you are on your first round of anti-biotics though I'm not sure it's helping. You don't seem to be bothered by it though.
On Thanksgiving you had your first experience with solid food...we gave you sweet potatoes and you loved them!
A few days later we started you on rice cereal, a week later on squash, and this week we added prunes since the cereal is making you a little constipated.

You are growing so fast little boy. Daddy and I are excited everyday when it seems like you have learned something new! It's so fun to watch you grow and discover this big world around you. We can't wait to celebrate your first Christmas with you in 10 days! We love you!

1 comment: