About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2021

38 Weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tO6T7tdF4Q97E7jhLIjqDQJYBDPjRa_s
Last Bump picture! 
This was me at 38 weeks with Eli! My last bump
Shot with him too cause he came 3 days later!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1brioHA5hdmGxduLwORjj_Avaw-YSfE6H
Had my last OB appt today before my induction tomorrow evening. 
BP was good at 139/75. Holding steady.
I was only a fingertip dilated and soft but she said that’s ok my body is going to do fine.
She still thinks the best thing is to be induced before I start having any issues. Because of my history this pregnancy and risk factors. I’ve prayed about it a lot and prayed for God to give her wisdom and me to make good decisions and I still feel comfortable with it. Ben says he’s on board with whatever I decide. 
So tomorrow night at 8pm we check in to the hospital! So weird I’ve never done that before. I usually never go till I’m in labor or my water breaks. My mom is still praying for that to happen before tomorrow. Ya never know! I will get out and walk some today :)
Cravings- still fruit and chocolate :) so glad I can taste chocolate again after having COVID. It took forever for that flavor to come back. 

Labor signs: just Braxton Hicks, cramping, and some contractions at night. 

Baby- movement is good and his heart rate was 141. He’s getting bigger I can feel it. I think he’s gonna be a little over 7lbs. 
I think if my Dr didn’t want me to get induced and we let him stay in longer he probably would go another week at least maybe even to my due date which would be a lot further than my other 2 did. But who knows. 

God is writing this baby’s and my story through the labor and delivery as He has this whole pregnancy. I never thought we would have a baby after we lost baby peanut because I wanted one for a long time afterwards but Ben and I never agreed on trying for one. Eventually I just gave it over to God and focused on other things. I got to a place where I was fine with being done with kids and was asking Ben to get snipped. And then COVID hit. A year ago today was actually the first case in our state. And then surprise we’re pregnant a few months later during quarantine. 

We have come through a hard year but one that has had so many surprise blessings too. I’m very grateful for all we learned this year and how we have grown. Ben and I have never been in a better place. I’m so thankful for all God has done in each of us and our relationship this year. 
We are all so excited to add this little one to our family. A special blessing to bring peace and joy that we didn’t know we were missing ❤️

No comments: