About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, wife, a friend, and a mommy! God is good He is faithful and His love endures forever. He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

My Blog List

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

31 weeks

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tahNbHOTTT7OOOYD64eSSZ124O7ZDa_c
30 weeks
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PLo4a7xsFGuoa86p0OpzF2UDG203AoCf
31 weeks 

So Callahan definitely had a growth spur his week. I can tell just from my bump pictures. 
Stats:
I’m measuring at 32 weeks now. Gained about 27lb. Baby’s heartrate was good at 138 and my bp is holding steady at 145/75.

Not much to report from this appt. we talked a lot about what induction would look like and how we can push it closer to 38 weeks if my body is holding up ok. 

I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks and have my first meeting with my doula around then as well as another OB appt so there will be more to report then. 

Symptoms: hungry, tired, pregnant lol. Sleep is ok. Not great but not terrible. Last week I felt great and got in 4 workouts. This week not so much and that’s ok. Though I did take a walk today that was good. Hormones are crazy this week too like I can’t control my emotions when I get set off. My brain try’s to reason but my emotions don’t listen. Lol 

Movement: he moves a lot! And it starting to hurt sometimes now. He woke me up at 5am this morning with all his crazy. It’s good though makes me not have to worry about “kick counts” 

Cravings: still fresh fruit and oranges. I really want chantilly cake too when I found out whole goods makes a gf one so I can’t want to try that. 

Labor signs: none yet. Just lots of Braxton Hicks. 

No comments: